Campings du Lac du Jaunay: Campsites in Vendée near the sea, Pays de la Loire, FRANCE
Our four campsites are all located in Vendée, on the shores of the Lake Jaunay, a privileged place for nature-lovers, only 10 minutes from the beaches, in the towns of Saint-Julien-des-Landes and La Chapelle-Hermier.
This hinterland situation offers many advantages because it allows you to discover what makes the main attraction of the Vendée: its beaches. The closest beaches to our campsites are those of Bretignolles-sur-Mer, which is about 10 km away.
By choosing one of our campsites, you will enjoy the calm of the countryside and its wide spaces, while avoiding the stifling of the Vendée seaside resorts, such as Saint Gilles Croix de Vie or Les Sables-d’Olonne.
- Nearest airport: Nantes Atlantique (85 km)
- Nearest railway station: La Mothe-Achard(10 km)
- From the motorway:
- From the North of France: follow Rouen then Le Mans and Angers: A87 from Angers: to Les Sables-d'Olonne - take exit La Mothe-Achard and head towards to Saint-Julien-des-Landes / La Chapelle-Hermier
- A83 from Nantes: to La Roche-sur-Yon and then to Les Sables-d'Olonne
- N137 from Rennes: direction Nantes then Bordeaux by the A844 and N844